Cross Country & Track
The Women's and Men's Cross Country & Track and Field program are set for another record-breaking year! Our women's Cross-Country program returns 6 of the 7 from last year which finished in the top 10 of the south-central region. We are currently ranked 9th in the region and getting some national recognition. Our men's team, led by our only returning senior, Riley McCarther, will be joined by three new members, two of whom are transfer students, which should help with our depth.
Some of the team's recent achievements include:
- We received the Brechler Award for having the highest team GPA in both Men and Women
- Our women's team was recognized as one of the top academic teams in NCAA D2 with a team GPA of 3.83
- We had 9 members of the team provisionally qualify for Nationals
- We had 3 individuals place first in the RMAC Championships- a 1st in school history
- We had our first Division 2 cross country national qualifier, 3 national qualifiers in Indoor Track and 2 in outdoor track
Your support is necessary for Westminster’s sustained accomplishment in the classroom, and as we compete in the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC) and NCAA Division II.